Join Our Team
Thank you for showing an interest in Little Monsters Market franchise opportunities.
About Little Monsters Market
When we started the business back in 2016 we felt that Little Monsters Market really filled a gap in helping families to buy and sell quality second hand children’s items. The success we have had so far shows that there’s a huge demand for our services. We are now looking to grow our franchise network and want franchisees who are just as passionate about nearly new sales as we are. If you love the idea of running your own successful business and you are passionate about making a difference in your local community, then we would love to hear from you.
Little Monsters Market has designed and developed markets to ensure they provide plenty of variety with the whole family in mind. Not only do we want to provide a nearly new sale but also a sociable environment that everyone can really enjoy.
We achieve this by providing a mixture of preloved, craft and business stalls, a café with a seating area and children’s entertainment where possible. We provide markets that really take into consideration our customer needs.
We only use venues that are of good quality and provide plenty of space for both stallholders and shoppers. Our aim is to remove all the stress factors that can often be associated with buying and selling second hand goods.
By putting our customer needs at the heart of our markets we have been able to achieve top quality markets that have become extremely popular with many loyal customers returning again and again.
Our markets are open to the public for 2 hours on either a Saturday or Sunday, morning or afternoon.
The aim of our markets is to -
- help reduce the ever-growing problem of waste reaching our landfills,
- to help reduce the increasing cost of providing for our children without having to compromise on quality,
- to provide an opportunity for families to discover what is available to them in their local area
- to get families out and about
- to offer an enjoyable and sociable event
We achieve this by-
- Providing preloved stalls for families to sell their no longer needed and outgrown children’s items.
- Getting the word out to as many families as possible so they can benefit from the quality items we have for sell at our markets
- Providing business stalls at our markets that promote their baby/child and family based services, classes and groups
- Making it an event suitable for all the family
- Providing a café, seating area and children’s entertainment where possible.
Why Choose a Little Monsters Market Franchise?
Little Monsters Market has an extremely innovative service and offers a robust business model that includes:
- Expertise and Experience – You will benefit from the wealth of experience that we have gained over the last few years. We can share this with you to help you grow your business over the long term.
- Strong Market – The demand for preloved clothing and equipment is huge. Many people have items they want to sell and on the other side there are many who want to buy good quality items that can save them money. It’s a win-win situation for both parties.
- Strong Brand –We have a good website and a very strong online presence. We know that we can do this on a national scale with the right network of franchisees.
- Flexibility –The business model has been developed as a management format franchise with the role of the franchisee being the manager of the business. It can be run both as a part time or a full time business, giving you lots of flexibility. This provides the perfect opportunity to work around your family as most of your time will be spent working from home promoting your events.
- Repeat Business– As well as stall holders coming back to us multiple times, we also have lots of happy customers who attend the markets to buy much needed children’s clothing and equipment. This includes parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles as well as family friends.
- Help and Guidance – When it comes to running your own franchise, we will guide you through every step of the process. You will also have an operations manual that covers all the aspects to running the business and we offer constant one to one support and guidance throughout your time as a franchisee.
- A business that works – This is a business model that works! Our franchise format is a simple and very effective business model that offers great financial rewards at a very low entry cost.
Is Little Monsters Market for You?
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with the public and enjoy meeting new people.
You do not need any previous experience as we have created a step by step guide which will help you source your venue, select the dates that work the best through the year and show you how to organise and hold a hugely successful market. From the date of you securing your territory we could have you up and running with your first market being held within 8 weeks.
A majority of your time as an event organiser will be spent promoting your upcoming markets. This will mostly be done from the comfort of your home at a time that suits you.
You will need to have access to the internet and a laptop or desktop to enable you to promote your markets effectively.
You need to be resourceful, energetic and passionate about your business. We provide a comprehensive training programme so every franchisee is ready to operate their business with the best chance of success. In order to succeed, you must commit to providing a quality service to your customers (both the stall holders and those visiting the market).
Our business is flexible and offers a great work/life balance for people who are looking to own their own business. The more you put in, the more you get out of running your markets.
Due to the time that is required to run your own business, this business model is suited to part-time workers or to someone who would like to have this as their only work commitment. It would not suit someone who is in full time work.
Little Monster Market Franchise Package
Our franchise package includes:
- Full rights to use the Little Monsters Market brand within the franchise territory
- Your own county page on the Little Monsters Market website and use of the online booking system
- A comprehensive support package to help you into business
- Full training covering all areas of the Little Monsters Market business
- Website listing and a dedicated email
- A range of marketing materials
- Branded T-shirts
- Outdoor Banner
- Use of our Graphic Designer
- Exclusive franchise territory
- A comprehensive franchise operations manual
- A 3-year franchise agreement with a right to renew at the end of the term
- A private franchise forum to pick up lots of hints and tips
- Continued support throughout your time with Little Monsters
Role of the Little Monsters Market Franchisee
The main role of an event organiser is to source the perfect venue to host your market, promote and advertise your market to reach as many families as possible, build relationships with local businesses and then manage your event on market days.
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing the Little Monsters business on a day to day basis
- Understanding and providing the service range on offer and ensuring it is delivered to a high standard
- Ensuring all stall holders use the Little Monsters online booking system to book their stalls.
- Identifying suitable locations which meet the market criteria set down by Head Office
- Ensuring all the relevant equipment and furniture is available to stall holders
- Dealing with stall holders and venues on an ongoing basis
- Marketing and promotion of the business locally to generate stall holders and customers
- Working to expand the business in your franchise territory
- To hold a minimum of 6 markets a year in your territory.
- On the day of your market you will need to set up the hall, greet stallholders, take entrance fee money from your shoppers, clear away. This will take approximately 5 hours per market.
Promoting Your Franchise
All our franchisees will be responsible for the local marketing of their business within their territory, with initial and ongoing assistance from Head Office. Much of the success of a franchise depends upon local marketing and awareness building, and it is up to the individual as to how much or how little is invested in their area. But don’t worry, we’ll guide you through the ins and outs of local marketing. It’s easy, because we’ve done it many times before.
How to Progress
If like what you’ve read so far then please do get in touch with us. Simply fill in your details below and include the town and postcode where you live. We will then be able to get back to you to let you know if your area is still available and give you much more information about set up fees and potential earnings.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.