Our aim at Little Monsters is to provide as much variety as possible to our local parents and parents to be.
At our events we offer preloved stalls and also a limited number of craft and business stalls. This gives our parents the opportunity to find locally made unique products and the chance to discover what local classes, groups and services are available to them.
It is also our way of helping to support our local businesses. It is a fantastic way for you to reach a captive and highly receptive target audience of parents.
If you are one of those lucky talented crafts people that focuses on items that are child and family related or offer a business that provides local groups, classes or services that would be of interest to our families then we are the place for you.
Our events offer you-
- The opportunity to network with other small businesses specialising in maternity, baby and children's products or services.
- The chance to reach out to your target audience.
- The ability to build brand awareness and a database of new customers waiting to communicate.
- A pleasant and sociable surrounding allowing the ideal opportunity for potential new customers to meet you face to face.
- An opportunity for you to actually meet the recipients of your lovingly made products.
- An enjoyable day out meeting other like minded people.
A craft stall should be booked by individuals aiming to sell goods they have made themselves at home. All items offered for sale should be family focused.
Business Stall or Information Stand
A business stall or information stand should be booked by anyone promoting a service or selling a product that is mass produced. All services or products offered for sale should be family focused. Your business flyers or vouchers can be added to our goody bag and given out from your stall (please do not walk around handing them out).
Please email us prior to booking your stall with details of your business.We aim to have only one type of business stall at each event to provide variety to our parents and to give you the best possible chance of reaching your potential customers without needing to compete with other stallholders.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A STALL
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CRAFT AND BUSINESS STALLS NEED TO HAVE THEIR OWN PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE WITH A COPY NEEDING TO BE FORWARDED TO LITTLE MONSTERS PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE.